If you have a passion for commercial real estate and are detail-oriented and self-starting we want to hear from you! We are looking for a commercial real estate review appraiser with ten years of valuation experience and an MAI designation to review appraisal reports for completeness and quality.
Responsibilities for this role include:
· Review valuation reports for completeness, quality, and USPAP compliance
· Provide guidance to appraisers during the valuation process
· Provide customer service to clients in a professional and timely manner
· Knowledge base and communication skills to follow-up with clients and appropriately resolve errors and discrepancies.
· Evaluate appraisal and valuation standards, guidelines, techniques, and methods for conformance, procedures, and applicable laws and regulations.
Qualified candidates will possess a General Certified license, MAI designation and ten years of experience. The candidate will demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, and must be a self-starter with superior organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail and quality.
At Valbridge we believe in respect and treating our associates fairly. We work hard and do things the right way in a fun, team-oriented environment with others who share a passion for real estate. Named one of Kansas City’s Best Places to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal in 2010, Valbridge offers educational reimbursement, 401(k) with employer matching, and an entrepreneurial spirit so you can be the best you. What are you waiting for? Apply today. Please send résumé and cover letter to Laird Goldsborough at email@example.com.